Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sydney town


I admit it: I'm a terrible packer. I always leave it to the last minute. Less than an hour before my flight I was still packing and in hind sight I was skating on thin ice to be ready in time and for bag's contents to survive the short trip to Sydney. It would have been a great start to my trip to open it this evening to find jars of Dish Cafe jam (insert plug here, shout out to Cafe Craig for the lift to the airport) throughout my travelling wardrobe because of poor packing. However the patron saint of bad packers smiled upon me and all is intact.

This evening I have added further hazardous material to my luggage with over a kilogram of Cherry Ripes and Tim Tams. I wonder if Customs consider Tim Tams a "Defensive or Strategic" export? Should I declare it? Look out UK people-Australian Chocolatey treats coming your way.

Music of the moment: Love this city, The Whitlams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home