Friday, June 16, 2006

Seeing Berlin

I´m finding it hard to fit the normal touring around the football festivities. Not wanting to at least have a taste of the sights in Berlin I set aside today to have a look around and let the football take a back seat.

If you are short on time I can heartily reccomend Fat Tire Bike Tours in Berlin to show you around. From 1030 to 1530 our guide Nicole, from USA, navigated us around Berling on a Third Reich tour seeing and leaning about this sad but interesting time in Germany. A stop for lunch at a beer garden helped keep the mood up beat despite the subject.

At the end of the tour I was still keen to join the city tour from 1600 to 2100 for a more light hearted look around Berlin with our guide, Randell from Australia. We had a lot of fun, again helped by a stop at the beer garden.

I don´t appear in any of the photos but you can see us having some fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home